View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 02:39 PM

Default Re: How about a 2+2 SSMTT

Maybe someone can ask FTP Doug to set this up? Email FTP support for the win? I would, but I don't think they like me that much, lol. I will anyway. Hold on:

Dear Sir/Madam

Some of the fine members of the 2+2 community would like to set up a small stakes ($10 buy in) private tournament on your site. A few of them are still more loyal to other sites (ahem, Pokerstars), so I think this will be a fine time for you to recruit some more regular members. At least a few of them are donkeys who will tilt off some serious rake.

Also, why isn't your 24+2/180 tournament running so slow? On Pokerstars, it's like every 15 minutes, but here, it's like 3 hours. I don't understand. Don't they see that 24/180s are a perfect opportunity to play for 1K without having to wield through 800+ opponents? So bad.

Anyway, we will have a tourney once (maybe twice) a month. It should be a good time and, if you have a site manager watching, he won't have to gruel through terrible play (well, he would, but less so).

If you allow us to have this tourney, I would also like it if you unbanned my chat for one day. I'm sorry I called that guy what I called him. I really want to engage in conversation with some members of the community who would undoubtedly partake in this tournament. I have many, many things I want to say during the contest. Then you can ban it again.

Please let me know what the procedure is for setting up this private tournament?

There, that should do it.

Barry