View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 02:36 PM

Default Re: Uncomfortable AA spot in the Nightly 100k

warning retardo line post:i think bet/call and re-eval turn is my default play but what about a MIN RERAISE this will prolly make u lol but i was thinking bout it and i feel like u frquently will be in a spot where u call most turns and then are in a [censored] pot on the river when he triple barrels all in if the board rags off on turn and river u have to put kj,aj and a bunch of semi bluff hands he coulda got to the river with so ur spot sux also u have to incorrectly folds some turns.but lets say u min reraise i think it really polarizes his range if he reraises u have easy fold for small investment when he just calls (which he will do with even 2 pair sometimes and a str8 and a bunch of other hands) he will usually check the turn and u can check behind and on the river if he checks and board isnt to scary u can vbet or if he bets its an easy call as long as board isnt to bad. this line is retarded and i dont use it was just thinking bout it makes ur hand very easy to play what do u think?