View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Re: $5/$10 Set River Decision (Hand reading related)

Bakes,

Even you have called my names several times in HSMTTs, I don't think I have ever called your name once.

Here is what a good 2+2 HSMTT play says about you:
-------------------
[ QUOTE ]

1. LOL, you are the biggest douchebag on 2p2. You may be better at poker, I don't know, but you're a miserable prick who will get his, probably in the Bahamas when I look you up.
--------------------
2. Not worked up, far from it. Just believe people ought to treat other people respectfully, either on the internet or in person. Otherwise, when you're a douchebag to someone repeatedly, you may come across them in person, and end up pissing your pants when you make the connection.

Keep being a douchebag, it'll happen to you eventually.

[/ QUOTE ]
======================

Finally, you said you saw me played online and I played terrible poker. I only played at pokerstars a few tournaments this year since July. I put in $300 in May and won WCOOP $1060 seat from $30R and $215R seat from $10R (I didn't play $215R due to my work schedule). Then, I finished 106th out of 4500 players in WCOOP $1060 and 62th out of 3000 in the WCOOP ME (being top 10 CL for 2 levels when the field down to 160 players). I think it's not that terrible. So, stop being a douchebag, start being a decent human being.