View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 12:58 PM

Default Re: wtf where is my money

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, chill out. It took ePassporte a couple of extra days beyond the announced posting date for them to post my initial deposit.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a very patient person. Here's my chronology:

Monday, 9/17: EPassporte verified my checking account. I initiated a deposit to transfer from that account the same day.

Wednesday, 9/26: The load was supposed to be completed and ready for action.

Thursday, 9/27 onwards:
Multiple e-mails to EPassporte re: the load have gone unanswered.
Two phone calls to customer service (the last one was about 3 weeks ago - don't recall the exact date) resulted in assurances the load would be processed, and that I would be contacted. Neither has happened.

Wednesday, 10/24. The load is exactly 4 weeks late. For grins, I went to the EPassporte web site, and the deposit is no longer listed as pending (it was still listed this past weekend as pending, with an availability date of 9/26).

Unlike the previous poster, I'm not actually out any money, since they never took it from my checking account. However, I'm out several hours of time, and out of patience, so won't be chasing it down with them. I gave them several chances, and they blew it.

EPassporte is a bad joke, and someone reputable and reliable who wanted to set up a competitor would have a lot of pent-up demand. Since I sent Full Tilt a MoneyGram, having long since gotten tired of waiting for EPassporte, it's no longer a concern of mine. If/when it comes time to withdraw money from FTP, I'll worry at that stage how to do it.

Cheers, Carl.