View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 12:48 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]***

I appreciate all kinds of input I can get, and I don't think you were being condescending fwiw. You are also right about a lot of things. I do still love her, and I'm well aware of it. We spent the last 5 years together and she ended it 11 days ago, so it's still pretty fresh and It'll probably take some time to get over anyhow. I just don't know if I want/should try to forget her as soon as possible and start seeing other girls right away. I'm just afraid of any possibility of regretting anything I do right now, and as you said, in addition to loving her I'm uncomfortable with being alone again. I have some really good friends that unfortunately lives spread out through the country, but I'm considering taking the trip to visit as many as possible as soon as I can.

Also because I know with myself that it would take a long time before I could bear the thought of her with another guy, I kind of feel like I should live by that, even though she'd probably have less problems with me seeing anyone else. IDK, I think I'll just try to make time pass and see what happens. I really don't think it's fair to myself thinking of regretting anything atm either, so I'll try not to let it control me completely. Part of me wants to seek comfort with girls and feels I deserve it, the other part feels it's unethcial and/or may cause regret. [censored] it.