View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 12:05 PM

Default Re: $5/$10 Set River Decision (Hand reading related)

[ QUOTE ]
i feel like youre a losing player who gets sick of losing / berated for being a retard so you post hands where results oriented you played well but against their actual range of hands you played like an absolute retard. i guess this somehow in turn makes you feel smarter because you got max value out of a hand that other wouldnt have and in turn leads you to think you're the best player like ever. whatever works.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you use the same analysis against all the players at all levels, you are wrong. Poker is people's game first and card second. This is why hand reading plays critical part in poker.

You don't have to agree with my analysis. You can give yours in response, like " I put him on xx and I'd raise the flop $300, if he calls, then I put him on yy, and my turn plan is... here is how I plan to get the rest chips into pot in 2 or 3 chunks..." Then we discuss how likely we get max value.

There are so many donkeys here just calling names or simply saying "you suck at poker" while they are actually losing players and can't understand why others keep winning.

They lose pots in live or get busted in tournament by the same "retard" but they still don't understand why. Yes, you can say retard is always at the plus side of variance. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

(as played, I bet $250 at the river, he shoved $1250 with A9o, I called.)