View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 11:13 AM

Default Re: Bluescouse in freefall

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know, it's kind of frustrating that he won't listen to ANYTHING anyone tells him.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice picture but it has no relevance, DUCY?

The key difference between me and Bluescouse is that I work, he doesn't. I recognise I need to hold down a job, to have a steady income. Also, I don't play high stakes. Sometimes I'll foolishly go to $2/$4 or $3/$6, a couple of times $5/$10, and blow off some money I won earlier. But my main games are $0.50/$1 and $1/$2, and I'm a winner over the lifetime of my blog (mid-August), if not over my own lifetime. I am learning discipline, I really am!

I just re-wrote my last blog post, btw, with something about whether we should feel sympathy for heavy losers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jim, I have nothing against you and I wish you the best of luck, would it be gambling or working as a writer.

But you must understand one thing, you keep a job to feed your basic needs and a gambling addiction. You know that if you won't work, you won't be able to play.

You have stated that you do not play high stakes, but you simply don't have the money to play high stakes. You would if you ran up big enough score, and you know it! You have already played high enough stakes to continuously bust your roll.

This picture is relevant to you, because you do not listen to anyone either. Gambling has screwed up your life so far, and once again, you know it. Yet, you still continue to dump money and (occasionally score) a win.

You might be improving in your game, ways, yet you will will go nuts, move up and bust.

I know it, you know it!

Best of luck.