View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 10:58 AM

Default Re: Less Hugs, More Bans (NC Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
okay this one pissed me off a lot
ugh wtf how can i punish you so perfectly every time like that and then i still get [censored] over god [censored] damn it how can i cap the flop and raise the turn knowing i'm right both times and then have this happen arghhhh thank god i'm not playing for a living any more

[/ QUOTE ]

Bellagio 4/8, Sunday morning, about 10:30...table full of what you might expect at that time and limit. I'm basically the only one at the table that EVER raises preflop; my hands haven't been hitting much, but the couple that have I've played hard and shown down winners. There's a guy 3 seats to my left that's been bullying the table, picking up a lot of orphan pots with bets/raises on the flop an aggression on the turn.

I'm in the BB and look down to see red aces! The last time I got aces, everybody folded to my flop c-bet, so I'm hoping for better things this time.

5 limpers, as expected, and the SB raises! This guy's older, a kind of [censored]-eyed mouse, that's using a Mason's medallion and a coin with an Enfield rifle on it as hand-protectors. This is the first time he's shown any aggression, at all, in an hour and a half.

I 3pop, limpers all call, SB caps! Unbelievable! All call, 7 to the flop for 28 bets.

Flop comes rainbow, AcQx. SB bets, I call knowing that the bully will raise, which he does, a couple of folds, SB calls, I raise, all call. 4-5 to the turn for 18-19 bets.

Turn's another club. SB checks. I bet. Bully raises. Everybody folds to SB who calls. I 3bet. Bully calls, SB calls. 3 to the river for about 30 bets.

River, you guessed it, final club, doesn't pair the board, doesn't finish a straight. SB checks, I bet, Bully raises, SB calls, I call. Final pot, about 35 bets.

Bully shows Qc4c. Masonic Mouse shows Jc9c. I show my set of aces, to a series of gasps from the table, and somehow manage to not choke the crap out of anybody.