View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 10:46 AM

Default 200NL hand question

Typical loose passive 1-2NL at Mandalay Bay. Hero is on the button with J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and $175 behind.
UTG Limps, UTG+1 Limps, MP1 Limps, MP2 Limps, Hero limps on button. SB raises to $8. BB and all limpers call. Pot is ~$50 after rake and jackpot drop.
Flop: 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 bets $25.
MP1 folds, MP2 folds, Hero on button calls $25 (should I have raised?). SB folds, BB calls, UTG folds. Pot is ~$125.
Turn: 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]]
BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $75.
BB goes into tank and eventually calls, UTG+1 folds. Pot is $275.
River: 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]] [8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]
BB checks, Hero goes allin for $67.
BB agonizes and calls with K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and wins with a higher flush.
Should I have raised on the turn; not played the hand? Should I have gone allin on the turn in case the A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] was out there?