Old 10-24-2007, 10:37 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thats me always on a witch hunt.

-Crazy Mike

[/ QUOTE ]
Funny, that didn't sound like an answer either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever investigation that is going on with her was not initiated by me nor reported by me. Does that answer your question? I only care about bots not people having mulitple accounts. If she is or has used a bot in the past or present then I care. By the way San Diego is burning!

-Crazy Mike

[/ QUOTE ]
I knew it wouldn't be long before you popped up your slimey head. It's not enough that your a moronic idiot who can't get laid becuase your spend all day spewing your nonsense to the poor 2+2 coummunity. I spurned you long ago and ever since, I've been accussed by you of evertyhing from being a bot, being "unethical",being a man , having 2 accounts with bots in them, yeah SAn Diegos on fire and I have no doubt you started em. How do you like that for accusations.

How does it feel to be on the other side of stupid accusations based on nothing but on what comes into your twisted little mind. This will be the last time I ever respond to you . The best way to deal with silliness such as your is to just ignore it.

I will say , that FTP made it clear to me that Gatorade ,The complainer, Crazy Mike (all are one and same) has nothing to do with this investigation.