View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 09:57 AM

Default Re: uNL 1 year report card

[ QUOTE ]
What I think we need is reputation bar for strategy forums and advice (without mixing BBV and OOT in here).

This way noobs would know who is who and much easier to filter. I myself often read MSNL but am usually lost since I don't know who to listen to. From what I see there, just because someone plays MSNL it does not mean he knows how many outs a flush draw has on a flop.

If the reputation thing could also be adjusted to the reputation of the marker that be awesome - say if I get a plus from Pokey I get +20 to my rep. If I get a + from gelford I obviously get only +0.00001 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely agree with this although Im not sure how we could realistically implement it. I think a rating feedback system would cause a lot of things to happen. I think it would make people think more before they posted. And I obviously think it would help everyone have a better idea of who they should be listening to on here. Also, maybe a rating system would itself attract more of the upper eschelon SSNL and MSNL players to comment and judge.