View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 09:41 AM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

lol i cant even picture who amanda is in my head... i need to go look on the site and see..

wow she's cute. i dont remember a thing about her.

i wish the immunity idol didnt exist it taints the game too much. if you watch old seasons they are more pure competition and strategizing.

i hate to say it but gay guy is top 3 for sure unless he does something really dumb. he cant win though, he will be hated by the jury.

that said one thing i like about this season is i do feel like there's a lot of potential for surprises, i really dont know who will form smart alliances when the merge comes, and who will excel at the challenges provided they are smart enough to get rid of james, frosti, and the other guy asap. i think there is the best chance this season for a girl to win in a long time.

ive always liked when survivor is the weakest players picking off the strong ones, i like that underdog element and the idea that someone who is unassuming and weak can somehow win. the seasons where the dominant strong leader type player actually wins are boring and anticlimactic (like the one where fireman tom won, worst season ever, or last season when yul won). a good survivor would be with all the 2nd and 3rd place players competing as they were usually the most manipulative, weak, oddball players.

i like mullet lady. im sad her alliance with james ended early. (probably).