View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 08:40 AM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

The only reason that AP wants you to is specifically to regain the trust of the 2+2 community. Like ElD said before, in the grand scheme of things, this whole scandal is only going to be a hiccup in the long term proffitability of AP. In two years 95% of the AP players will not even be aware what actually happened. But, since you are going, here is how I would approach trip.

PREP YOURSELF
-of course have your litany of indepth questions ready.
-see if security at stars, party, or ladbrokes will inform you what thier total security protocol is for normal operations, and protocol is for a situation such as what has transpired at AP. I am sure that this has happened in some fashion before the AP scandal.

BRING A RECORDING DEVICE
-record all your conversations
-field each important question to more than just one person. make multiple persons answer each question indepthy so that any discrepancies can be picked out.
-try to cover all bases on the first day so that the second day can be spent on follow up questions.

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS

-use your recordings of the day to formulate your follow up questions.
-confer with others to develop the best/most informative questions.
-try to keep your prejudices/suspicions to yourself. dont tip AP off to what concerns you. Keep them guessing

REMEMBER, YOU ARE NOT A TRAINED INVESTIGATOR

even though you are smart and technically gifted, any trained investigator with security experience will probably conduct a more throrough questioning, so try not to second guess yourself.

THIS WHOLE TRIP IS STRICTLY A BUSINESS DECISION FOR AP

Remember that the whole goal for AP on your trip is to win back as many 2+2 customers as possible, so whatever costs they incur, they are probably going to recoup those expenses in less than one month, so insist on Dom, Cristal is for tards.