View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 04:12 AM

Default JJ - i call PF and flop an overpair

<font color="blue"> villain is a dumb LAGtard. he understands the fundamental lines sorta, bt he gets aggro in the wrong spots and he makes some pretty bad calldowns. this session he about 35/15
ive been 24/20/aggro but probably appear pretty tilty.
he also thinks im fos most of the time becasue ive been caught twice getting in my stack with combo draws and missing
</font>

Poker Stars, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

UTG: $108.40
Hero (MP): $101.40
CO: $118.35
BTN: $98
SB: $99
BB: $102.25

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J dealt to Hero (MP)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $5</font>, Hero calls $5, 4 folds
<font color="blue"> i should probably isolating this guy PF with a 3bet (and thats my standard line) but i hadnt seen him rasie UTG yet, adn teh btn and BB were both squeeze happy tags who i thought were very likely to reopen the betting so i could shove with lots of dead money in the pot. </font>

Flop: ($11.50) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8 (2 Players)
<font color="red">UTG bets $7</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $22</font>, UTG calls $15
<font color="blue"> standard? </font>

Turn: ($55.50) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG checks, Hero checks
<font color="blue"> this was the street i was most unsure of. it jsut felt like such a good spot for villain to stack a donk. and he might even shove air/draws here which would suck becasue i dont know if b/c or b/f is better. so i checked. perhaps unwisely? </font>

River: ($55.50) 3 (2 Players)
UTG checks, <font color="blue"> Hero bets how much? are we calling a raise? </font>