View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 03:37 AM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

Nothing against Nat (I do not know him, but great work on opening this issue), but the whole idea of going to meet AP without having access to anything (practically) sounds dubious to me.

It would make sense to go meet AP if,

1. You have access to all logs (server logs, access (admin) logs, client logs, game logs), all clients that have been developed (normal, admin (if any), superuser (if any), beta/test) and access to talk to people working in the company on all issues that have come up in the past few weeks.

2. You can work along with Gaming Associates or any third party auditor who is looking into this issue - your findings till now along with their auditing might give better results than each of your working independently

3. You should have option to ask for auditing for more than past few weeks logs - to make sure the current issue is limited only to few tournaments as AP have claimed.

Definitely AP is not going to give you access to any of these, so what would one achieve by going to meet AP? You can as well get that information through a conference call and on that you can have more than one person talking to AP.

My 2 cents.

Cheers!
Cys