View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 01:44 AM

Default Re: BRAG: Scientology

Dude these people are [censored] insane......they believe some [censored] up [censored], this from wikipedia:

Xenu (sometimes Xemu) is introduced as an alien ruler of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions of people to Earth in spacecraft resembling Douglas DC-8 airliners, stacked them around volcanoes and blew them up with hydrogen bombs. Their souls then clustered together and stuck to the bodies of the living. Scientologists believe the alien souls continue to do this today, causing a variety of physical ill-effects in modern-day humans. Hubbard called these clustered spirits "Body Thetans", and the advanced levels place considerable emphasis on isolating them and neutralizing their ill effects

I mean jesus [censored] christ....i convinced one of my female friends to come with me, EVERYONE else I asked to fill out the test and come with me was freaking out about how they were going to be brainwashed and they didnt want to go. If they can brainwash so well ill probably ask them to help me with my tilt problem so I can be a winning poker player [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]