View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 01:41 AM

Default Re: Person to person transfers.

[ QUOTE ]
Hey clamper, I read earlier that a lot of these transfers you do is just to help people out cos you don't really need the trade yourself, and I think its awesome that you willing to help people out like that. But in future if you see someone requesting a Stars to FTP trade or something thats very common and people are always looking for, could you give one of us a chance to do that trade as we are actually looking for funds on stars or whatever the case may be?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I would prefer to not be involved in so many trades, but if I see one that I can make, particularly if I can trade my FT for their PS, or if I sense that a scammer is at work, then I'll get involved.

I know that the PS funds won't last long in my account; another trader will gobble them up soon. A scammer will wilt away when faced with the scrutiny he encounters when dealing with me.

I see nothing wrong, per se, with creating a hostile environment for the dishonest, and making a good trade whenever I can with those in true need.

But you pointed something out that hadn't occured to me. I'm involved in so many trades, that at times it is a disservice to the good folks who would otherwise make that trade.

I would prefer that I don't make so many trades. I'm willing, correction, eager for a champion trader to take the reins. But it's not easy to loosen my grip, as the work that I've done (with the help of many others) could quickly come to naught by the slightest lack of vigilence.

I was recently asked about my motivation. No doubt you saw my reply.

I hope that you will now answer a similar question. I'm being blunt and direct, but please take no offense.

Why are you here?

Do you want to trade a set amount then move on? Would you like to be an active long term trader? Perhaps make a few bucks along the way?

I see nothing wrong with the deals you've done. Knowing the reasons for you making them would help me decide how much room you need from me. There's always room for another good trader. This board could handle several more.

Just let me know what would help you, and I can maintain a better balance.