View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 12:41 AM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Intuitively, if you want to proceed against them it would be a good idea to gather as much information about them as possible, bearing in mind all the while that it may be incomplete and/or tainted. To say "OK, we've got enough, hang 'em", after a week of sifting through a few wedding photos without knowing a damn thing about the organization is mind-numbingly stupid. Hang WHO? It's easy to say the whole organization is dirty and then refuse to listen to anything else when it's clear a lot of innocent people have their futures tied to the guilty parties.

Who knows what's going on over there. It would be nice to try and find out. I'd hate to find out that it really was a couple of high level punks and their buddies that orchestrated this whole crime and cover-up, but blood-lust took out the company even after it made a genuine effort to remove them and clean-up. This may not be the case, but it should not be dismissed just because we want to see something burn.

I hope the trip still happens, and I'm sorry that the stupidity of others is going to mean it will cost you even more than it already has.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. just wow.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not talking about Nat, Adanthar et al.