View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 12:31 AM

Default Heeeeeeelp - Advice Needed

Hello,

I have just read most of the thread and i have to say i do not feel very confident in ePassporte. Anyway, I have started with cashing out from FTP 5K to my ePassporte account (that was obviously BEFORE I heard about the blocked account issued).

I have realized this morning, now that my money in on ePassporte that i can only transfer 300$ / day to my US checking account. It really does not matter to me except for the pain of going through this every day for 16 days but i dont need the money so time is not of essence.

Nevertheless, I am now scared that

A) Money wont go through because of some glitches
B) I will not receive it on my US account and having to wait 7 days to check while i am cashing out 300 / day could cost me around 2K.

Any advices from higher limit players? How do you cash out more than 5K? Daily withdrawals?

Is there anything i can do? I am US citizen living in Vegas but i am now travelling in Bangkok for 6 months. I have tried to call them but after one hour on hold and a high phone bill, never got hold of them.

Should i fill some papers and try and increase my withdrawal limit? Is that even possible? Or should i use the wire transfer option, i dont really care of paying 50 bucks for every 5K if it guarantess the arrival of my money.

Thanks for your help and looking forward to your advices,

Malaika