View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 11:52 PM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

Its really upsetting that with so many of the previous threads staying relatively close to the point this one has been so cluttered with nonsense.

I believe Diablo's assessment of the trip is probably the most educated and currect one. The point people are missing is that Nat's trip report is probably going to report exactly that. He will say that the guys were nice and blah blah blah. He might get a few questions answered and provide some interesting nuggets.

HOWEVER!

there is no reason that his final paragraph wont read:

"I was shown a well funded company that is conducting some sort of audit. They have shut down some of the cheating accounts that they've mentioned and returned X amount of dollars to the players. However, I was shown no new conclusive evidence that your view of APs security should change from what it was before this trip. We are all aware of the actions they've taken and press releases they've sent out. We are also aware of what likely has been going on for a much longer time and there are probably other things that we will never be aware of. That being said the decision of whether to play there or else where has been and always will be your decision."

I'm certain that nearly every person in this thread feels they would be able to go down there and stay level headed and objective about their trip report. Yet, Nat and Anathar whom have proven 100% of the time through all of this that they are extremely capable and intelligent will suddenly turn into bumbling morons the second they step off the plane.