View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 11:31 PM

Default Re: uNL 1 year report card

A) Sometimes there are too many threads and things get lost in the shuffle. However, one positive is there are always many new hands to look at. I guess we should be thankful for how many participants we have on the forum.

B)The advice ranges from very good to very bad. It's the nature of the beast though.

I don't mind people giving bad advice if they explain themselves. We all have given bad advice before (and will do it again) but that is how we grow. The thing I really hate is when people just give a one liner with no reason. If you're not going to put any thought or effort into it than don't bother replying at all.

C)Seem to be doing alright.

D)I'd like to see the ability to rate a persons post for that particular thread. If you have noticed on youtube in the comments section people can give a thumbs up or thumbs down and it keeps count of how many. That would be cool for the forums because if someone made a great reply you could just give the thumbs up. That would also help people to see what advice is bad or good.