View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 11:14 PM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

[ QUOTE ]
Nat,

Dead on Impact(Ptowner on AP?) posted his convo with a VIP rep in the other thread.

The standout of which was that AP is ONLY AUDITING A THREE WEEK TIMEFRAME!

Please get some answers on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
First off, the person I had talked to I believe used to be the manager of VIP and we used to talk frequently so he was very kind and did give me a good amount of info.

-They are having a company come in called gaming associates and they are an independent auditing firm.

-unfortunatly they will only be auditing a 3 week time frame where they believe these players were playing in.
(i'm pretty sure most regulars on AP have lost to these guys in a longer time frame then 3 weeks)

-He stated that if you did lose more money to these guys out of the 3 week period that they would work with you and pay the money with interest.

-Ap's management felt that we as players and posters on 2+2, that we thought steamroller, graycat, doubledrag were donkey's and aparently from what we have wrote that these guys were losing lot's before this all happened. I corrected him, from my knowledge at least graycat and doubledrag played every hand and would bet so agressivly into any amount of players in the pot we felt that they were poor players and exploitable. The fact is they were playing like this and always winning.

- He apoligized to me about how poorly AP's PR has handled this situation and stated "it did look like Absolute was trying to cover up the situation" he says now that they are going to man up and try to regain our trust back.

-He took down my Poker tracker losses from all 3 players and said that he will make sure I am reimbursed all of what I lost plus interest.

-Basically my last words to him was AP makes lot's of money. If they short people with this audit and players know how much their suppose to get and get shorted there only going to piss them off even more and want to screw with AP's rep even more.

- From the conversation it seems these guys are reading 2+2 and pocket 5's religiously(He told me he's read every article about AP through getting it from 2+2 I beleive). So if you have something to say there probably going to read it.

[/ QUOTE ]