View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 11:10 PM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

Nat,

The more I think about this, the more I don't think you should go alone. Although I completely trust both your integrity and intelligence, two things are really bugging me.

The main one: AP actually wants you to visit them. Why?

The second was your statement about how 'nobody is talking on the record'. Why not? Who will punish them now the 'bad guys' have supposedly gone?

AP now has the same list of damned-good questions as you do. They're reading them right here and they could answer them right here, in front of everyone, so you could then verify the answers when you get there. Why don't they?

Let's not forget the appalling behaviour from AP in everything they've said and done so far. If the bad guys are still in charge behind the scenes (and they never did name names as they promised), your trip is not just pointless, it could be a genuinely bad idea.

Consider: this is a multi-million-dollar operation and it's been proven to be a criminal enterprise, completely corrupt, right at the very top. They have to PROVE that has changed by coming clean on everything (banning HHs doesn't qualify, for example).

Millions of dollars are at stake here. Of course you won't 'disappear', but you could very easily be faced with threats, bribery and coercion. (Hell, they might even be involved with much worse than just online poker - especially the resident coke-fiends. Assuming otherwise... well, we all know what assumption is the mother of.)

All these questions are public, yet AP will only answer them (presuming they actually do) to you, in person, in Costa Rica.

Whatever the reason for that, it's not full disclosure.