Thread: New quest
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 08:29 PM

Default New quest

So in the last 2 months ive had highs and ive had lows. Got money online, ran bad to start, then ran better, put in a ton of hands, got up a ton and was rich! Then i started playing high O8 in a juicy games and getting crushed and lost lots of dollars. Fast forward and I'm like pretty much breakeven over the last 2 months (though up a lot playing lhe and nl holdem online, stuck playing O8, omaha hi and lost like 8k playing live... somehow).

I normally play 30-60, 50-100 6 max lhe (preferably 50 100 but rarely goes on the sites i have money on). This stretch has kinda bored me of late as ive been running not very well and i have decided to start a new quest.

I've never really had a lot of money on pokerstars, its just something that I've never really done (no rakeback turns me off), but i recently made a couple smaller epass deposits in order to qualify for the pca (which i have yet to do). So i have like 700 in stars.

I am going to play a lot of lower stakes lhe (right now 3-6) and try to grind up to a decent roll on stars. Hopefully enough to play 30-60, 50-100 at some point in the near future. I will obviously not be using that great of bankroll management, moving up and taking shots with like 100bbs etc. I might continue to move money from other sites over via epass to expedite my movement up in limits.

I realize this is dumb and -EV given that i play so much bigger normally, but i feel like it will help me with my game, and will be a good break from the stresses i have been feeling recently of having +/- 10k days.

Hopefully i run good.

Private Joker - i dunno if this is the wrong forum, but i like med stakes.

Update -

So far today I've played 160 hands 3/6 +275, run good!

god i just reread this and its really poorly written.. haha