<font color="blue">Hand one</font>

Poker Stars, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

BB: $206
UTG: $614
CO: $299.85
Hero (BTN): $199
SB: $211.75

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $6</font>, SB calls $5, BB folds

Flop: ($14) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $9</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $28</font>, Hero calls $19

Turn: ($70) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $52</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $165 and is All-In</font>

<font color="blue">
Now, this hand would be ultra-standard for me in my usual games. However, I believe I misplayed it vs a 19/15/2.5 200nl regular.
</font>

<font color="blue">Hand 2</font>

Poker Stars, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

Hero (CO): $196
BTN: $213.15
SB: $211.10
BB: $439.70
UTG: $226
MP: $186.70

Pre-Flop: 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
UTG folds, <font color="red">MP raises to $6</font>, Hero calls $6, 3 folds

Flop: ($15) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">MP bets $12</font>, Hero calls $12

Turn: ($39) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
MP checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $26</font>, <font color="red">MP raises to $70</font>, Hero calls $44

River: ($179) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
MP checks, Hero checks

<font color="blue">In this hand I think villain recognized me from 2+2 and asked me why I called his raise on the turn (instead of shove/folding). I said that I was relatively WA/WB his range, and that his quick check followed by hesitation on the turn made air pretty likely. He felt that he could be semibluffing there a lot of the time.</font>

What do you guys think?