Old 10-23-2007, 07:33 PM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
, I am mainly going as a representative for 2p2,

[/ QUOTE ]

HI N 82 50 24:

I'm sorry but you do not represent Two Plus Two. That authorization can only from me.

Best wishes,
Mason

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow - rather than a PM, Mason expresses his disapproval publicly. I think it was obvious from the context that Nat meant the 2+2 community, not 2+2 publishing.

However, with Mason's posting, there's evidence he's reading the AP threads - he weighed in pretty swiftly on Nat's trip - how about a similar condemnation of the key underlying issue, which is AP's cheating?

Mason, you previously said you were waiting for AP's "official" statement before commenting on the issue. Now that we have it, do you have anything to say? Your opinion matters to a lot of people and your silence continues to be surprising - surely you don't condone AP's actions?

Cheers, Carl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mason is known to be very protective about people implicitly, accidentially, or even potentially seeming like they represent 2+2. This is his prerogative and perfectly fine for a business owner. In fact I fully expected a comment like this from him since nat didn't explicitly point out that he is representing a diffuse group of people who post on 2+2 and p5 rather than 2+2 itself.