View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 07:28 PM

Default Re: about to colon cleanse - what\'s gonna happen to me?

It's going well. Cut food portions over the weekend, now I'm on day 2 of 5 of the liquids only part. You drink organic apple juice w. the toxin absorber 5x/day, then take a digestive stimulant before bed.

The absorber is made of a ton of roots and seeds and stuff that's supposed to break away all the junk from your intestines. The stimulant is like an organic laxative that keeps your bowels moving even though there's no food in there. So you drink the absorber, it makes you feel full while it absorbs all the [censored] in your intestines, then you crap it out via the help of the stimulant. The ingredients of both things are here. You also drink a crap-load of water daily to keep stuff moving too.

If you look at that blessed herbs site, there are pictures of the nasty stuff you crap out. Mine looks like that. It's foul and smells like fish guts. I haven't eaten since Sunday night, but I'm still getting 3-4 dumps/day because of the absorber.

Swingdoc, thanks, I've heard that about colonoscopies. I'm doing it also as sort of a challenge to see how I can handle no solid foods for a week - not just trying for the quick fix.