View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 07:16 PM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

WTF, did Absolute register a bunch of shill accounts to make between 300 and 2,000 posts, and then jump out of the woodwork to claim that this historic trip is somehow a victory for Absolute? GTFO!
Paul Levy, get a clue.
Chernyakov, get a clue.
All others who think that Nat's going down to somehow give them a seal of approval, get a clue.
It's easy to sit behind your computer screen and throw darts, but Nat's been the guy out there getting his hands dirty in exposing this sham, and if he goes down there and gets stonewalled, you better believe we're gonna hear about it here. Everyone who knows the guy in real life has vouched for his integrity, and god knows he's not going to let AP turn this into a PR-victory without asking them the toughest questions they've had to face since their inception.

(p.s. Nat >> I'd like to see you approach this task with a little more zeal: your repeated offers to have Andathar go in your stead, while understandable, are giving the impression of a little ambivalence...I'd love to see you give your all here, which I'm sure you will. Don't let the idiots on these forums get you down. Those of us with an ounce of common sense understand why you're going, and why this is a GREAT thing for all involved.)

And Mason -- not that we don't all owe you a debt of gratitude for helping our poker games via books/forums/etc, but the silence from your end on this issue has been deafening. I think I speak for more than a couple people here (which I believe I'm authorized to do) when I say that I would have liked to see 2+2 representatives do a little more with respect to this unfolding scandal than pop into threads to remind us of your intellectual property rights. But perhaps you have done a lot of things behind the scenes that I'm simply not aware of.