View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 06:12 PM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

[ QUOTE ]
2. I am not going to bring back names and pictures. Both before and after this scandal, US people there are sensitive to having their information all over the place. It is not relevant to the issue at hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will you be able to confirm/deny some of the allegations against U.S. people thought to be directly involved?

I think you should take some video footage to use in the future for any kind of short documentary-style film about this whole situation. Doubt AP would go for that tho

[ QUOTE ]
3. I plan on offering them a fair amount of advice on how I think they should handle things from here on out. Anything from letting people independently test hand histories (observed) to getting a forum representative like ftpdoug on here. I think this could make AP a much better site down the line if they have truly cleaned up their act (yet to be seen).

I don't have a vendetta against AP in particular. I want them to pay for what they did, clean up and hopefully get back whatever credibility they once had.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does your agreement with AP include advice for the future? If they are bringing you in to check out everything that's happened up until now, that is what you should give them. If they want suggestions about moving forward, you should be compensated on top of your original assignment.

Also, have you (or your lawyer) looked into any issues of receiving money from AP for doing consulting work as opposed to being just another player on their site? Are they just going to put money in your AP account? Actually this was probably a bad question to have answered on this forum