View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 06:09 PM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

My ultimate goal is not to sink the company. I want them to pay for their mistakes. I also want them to be a good company going forward.

Am I off base here?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think so. Who wants to see crooks get back on their feet after stealing millions of dollars from their players?

[/ QUOTE ]

I kinda agree, and I don't think it's about who goes. It's about those people not deserving a "second chance". The coverup is unjustifiable imho. That's life without parole for AP. If the same events (as we observers know them) had taken place on US soil, these people would be facing serious time in a federal joint. Yet, we're trying to help them move on?

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. This is what's missing. There's no guarantee that Nat will have anything positive to say after being down there. No guarantee that AP will survive this as a company.

So, given a choice of having some in person access to get more information or doing it from our keyboards, I'll pick the option to have direct access.

We may learn something. We may not.

I completely understand the sentiment that AP deserves to go down.

However, if there's any way for this situation to result in more transparency and accountability industry wide, I think that's also a worthy goal.