View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 05:20 PM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

[ QUOTE ]
re: off topic things like blackjack. I don't know anything about those issues. I'm going to focus on the issue of people abusing the ability to see other poker players' cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nat, I understand your trepidation in discussing things you are not familiar with, but we're talking about thousands of people losing out on hundreds of dollars in bonuses, resulting in millions of dollars taken from the player's community. You know how easy it is for a company like this to stonewall its players (which occured in this case), but you will be getting unprecedented access to decision makers.

I can give you any background you need or put you into contact with BJ pros like Ken Smith or (Las Vegas Advisor publisher) Anthony Curtis, who have been stiffed by Bet21.

I'm sure you will have significant downtime during your time at AP. This is an important time for AP to not want to stonewall. I only ask that you try to talk to someone involved with that at some point, or at least to ask for a telephone contact of a decision maker that we could get a hold of.