View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 04:46 PM

Default Re: Razz trny advice, please

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's hardly time to panic. There are too many good low cards behind you to consider playing this dog.

[/ QUOTE ] Well, I guess if everyone agrees, I am wrong. My end game in trnys is really in need of work, tho.' I am constantly getting deep or making a final table and then it seems to come apart. Or maybe my expectations are unrealistic.

So, out of a hundred tournaments, how often do you expect to win if you are playing at the same level of competence as your competition?

[/ QUOTE ]
Depends on how many runners there are, if you're talking about first place or final 3. The best measure is your ROI (return on investment) if you're scoring by how much money you make b/c a lot of the prize pool is concentrated in the top spots so players who win once in a while may come out ahead of those who cash on a more regular basis. These stats usually take a lot of tournaments to converge on your true ROI, but you can still seek advice on how well you play in certain spots and if it's correct it will certainly improve your results in the long run.