View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 04:41 PM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
To all you people who are bitching about the money, just SHUT THE [censored] UP!!! We have been asking for a member of the online community to accompany the audit team for greater transparancy-we get what appears to be an offer to go, and you break the guys balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey boss, I'm not sure if you replied to the wrong guy or what, but just to clarify, I don't find it inappropriate at all that Nat get compensated for his time and trouble on this visit.

In fact, it would be outlandish for AP to sincerely invite him and then put the burden on him to foot the bill for expenses and lost opportunity back home.

Totally standard.

However, for Nat's best interest, make sure your lawyer advises you on what position it may put you in the eyes of DOJ by being what some may consider a "paid consultant" that leaves and re-enters the States on "official AP business"......I would certainly hate to see the only guy getting pinched in this whole scenario being the freaking good guy that helped blow the lid off the cover.

[/ QUOTE ]
I will double check that because I will obviously call this off if that is a risk.