View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 02:36 PM

Default HGH- questions on it????

I am 25 years old, have been working out since I was 16. I have used numerous anabolic steroids, including deca, dbol, equipoise, winstrol, a few kinds of test, and finaplex. I didn't start using them till I was in college, and I regret that I did for the most part.

But, I was wondering if and when I can start using HGH. I know taking it alone, you will see minimal affects, unless you take it for at least 6 months and especially if you don't combine it with some form of anabolics.

I really want to start taking it, should I at my age, as I know professional athletes are taking probably since college, and I would only take the HGH and not anabolics. I will save that for my late 20's and early thirties...

I also know, it's been rampant in sports and olympic competition for years, and is also a Hollywood trade secret for aging.

I basically want the best supplement out there, that I can take for long periods of time, and see little side effects on. I want that edge over others in the weight room and outside of it, that I can get from HGH. What should I do?????