View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 02:10 PM

Default Re: Built and lost bankroll

[ QUOTE ]
This is the funniest [censored] thread I've read all year and lo and behold, it's in the Medium Stakes Forum. Honestly it's killin' me!

I can't believe I'm giving advice here but OP, listen to some of these guys. They are well-established long-term winners. As whoever it was that said it, the sarcasm offers useful advice. You sound very much like a Bluescouse in the making. Do your research on him and don't take after this guy. Finally, OP, as mentioned, these guys are successful for a reason. Don't come asking for advice and basically refuse to accept any thrown your way. Yes, 2+2 can be a harsh environment but if you look past some of that, it's probably the place that will improve your game the most...and it's not even close.

Carol-Ann: you seem like a sweet lady but either you're re-leveling or getting mad levelled here:

[ QUOTE ]
Plus you shouldn't post your small blind I heard playing out of position is bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Either way, MANY of the posts in this thread gave me a right chuckle! I usually want these threads to burn but 2+2 has been at its finest with wit in this one [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this honestly the funniest thread you have ever read? I think it is sad if he is being serious and if its a gimmick account then meh.