View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 02:03 PM

Default Re: Bodog Collections

[ QUOTE ]
The object of my starting this topic was not to have people share their stealing stories. I would like to hear from some people who were sent a letter from the collection agency of Bodog and what events occured thereafter.

My uncle does not want to break the law and transferring Bodog $200 at this time would be doing just that.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Come on. If my uncle mentioned all this bs to me, I would seriously think he's retarded. The fact you don't see it this way, may be an indication that there's a flaw in your gene pool. No offense.

He was fronted $200 by bodog, he donked it off, and now he doesn’t want to pay and is using UIGEA as an excuse not to pay. Fine, look at it this way: pay the collector the $200 and he won’t be breaking any internet gambling banking laws. This way bodog gets most of their money, your uncle does the right thing, and he’s not breaking any law because he’s transferring money to a COLLECTOR in America, not a gambling site.

Oh, and you can drop the uncle bs. Everyone knows it's you. Stop being a dirtbag degen.