View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 01:26 PM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (10/21) (spoilers to come) *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
Harman has played about 5 hands in 4 seasons, Brandon Adams is constantly on camera just folding. Then wowo he 3bets KK and gets everyone to insta muck, what was the point?!
I'd much rather watch someone like Jman play (yes we've only seen him play two hands, but hes got to settle into the game/adjust etc) at least give him a chance.

Wow be more biased. Jman is by far the tightest player at the table. Adams is very tight as well but atleats opened a few times.Harmon has used her tight imagae to her advantage in a few hands. Jman played 2 hands and let farha run him off qq. Try being a little objective.

[/ QUOTE ]

Biased? I don't care who plays, i'd rather see see grim sitting out the HSP table than Harman/Adams failing to get any action. Harman bet 20k as a cbet and everyone laughed; yes she was cbetting but even at the micros people fold to them it's nothing new. She should now use her tight image to make a move rather than just sit quiet. It's getting old.

[ QUOTE ]
ok I am sick of people ripping on the tight players. Its their choice to play tight and maybe thats how they feel they are going to make the most money at the table. You arent *obligated* to play loose just because its TV. I think these particular table conditions warrented much more tight play to win. I think Phil Galfond is playing fine.

[/ QUOTE ]
You do realise one of the ideologies behind HSP was to get a table with alot of action, not just a table with a few fishies lagging it up and some TAG's nitting it up. You know Farha has sub premium hands frigging 3bet him see what happens.

[ QUOTE ]
Since I usually only post in BBV, my default is set to "level." So, I assume you're all leveling here. If I'm wrong, and you're not trying to level, I'll set the record straight. I am very sure BB= Brad Booth.

[/ QUOTE ]
I actually meat Bobby but w/e Brad would do fine!

I didn't expect anyone to get BB/DB confused. Considering it was my ideal list and all! Nevermind.

I wish they would show a sped up, but unedited version ala PT if you like (so you can click through the hands) seeing all the cards POTRIPPER style so as to judge how the session was played, not just watch 6 or 7 of the ones GSN choose because Hellmuth gets insurance or because Sammy wants more tv time.