View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 01:23 PM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (10/21) (spoilers to come) *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
all the jman haters, please describe a hand you think he misplayed. thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all I dont hate Jman,sbrugby,BA,or any other internet pro's.I respect their games a ton ONLINE.

I am saying their aggro internet reputations were exploited in a big way while playing LIVE on HS poker on television

As to your question ,the QQ hand where he check/called PF I believe?
Checked the Kdxdxd board.

Folded to Sammy F. $1600 BET on a Tc turn?

Could he have played that hand anymore passively than that line?

I mean take a stab at the flop,raise PF,check-raise Sammys turn bet,whatever.....and at the very least ,with Sammy and Eli acting behind him.....he HAS to be way ahead of their ATC range?

Check folding the turn for $1600 is a disgrace,without a fight IMO

Brandon Adams was also was ABUSED last night but, he at least tried to mix it up ,opening some funky hands,but was constantly re-raised bigtime by SF, folding every time except his KK hand to the other nit J.Harman

I mean he never played back at him ONCE!

Whatever the reason was ,dont use the "they only show so many hands" excuse.There was probably 8-10 hrs of realtime play the last two episodes.

Your telling me couldnt make any moves/pick any good spots, over that period of time,with a hand worthy of making the TV cut?

How can one play at the highest nose-bleed stakes online,and fold hand after hand after hand,where even Gabe Kaplan was punishing him as well,after each fold

Pleeeeeeze....IMO he was either financially/emotionally over his head,or he just plain choked!