View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 11:40 AM

Default Re: absolutepokercheats.com

[ QUOTE ]
Hi guys,

I just wanted to drop in and give some thanks to all you guys who have been working on this project. I can safely say that I would have probably never known that I was playing on such a scummy site if it weren't for BBV... lol

As an ex-small stakes grinder at AP, I never expected to get a piece of the refund cash (I have only ever played 2 tourneys at AP), but as it turns out the two times I tried out the $500 buy-in $150k guarantee, there was a cheater involved. I received refunds for both tournaments today, ID#1871011 and ID#1873546. I cashed in one tourney, but I must have beaten the cheater because I wasn't credited with any money for moving up a spot.

Anyway, thanks again guys. I am about $1k richer because of all your hard work.

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot of the cashing placings have the same payouts, at the bottom end. Like, they may say spots 10-13 all get $x, and spots 14-18 all get $y. I don't know which way AP intends to credit people for moving up a spot, but I assumed it meant if you finished in 13th, you'll be credited any extra than if you finished 12th -- which may be the same amount.