View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 11:35 AM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (10/21) (spoilers to come) *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
JDesab, please tell me you are levelling everyone.....

or else you are just really stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

No-one including myself is saying anything about Jman,sbrugby,BAdams,{insert internet pro},etc. being a good guy or not being a solid on-line player with tremendous success?

But why when everyone doesnt agree with the obvious(yes THEY PLAYED LIKE NIT's on TV)...does the "are you stupid"..."r u leveling".... "then play him HU for rolzz" comments come flying out the door?

It seemed they were very uncomfortable(maybe the cameras,big name players, BR/stakes,pressure,etc),but I agree it def. seemed he was in over his head,and didnt adjust at all.

But to defend him based on his past internet success,and now playing in a BIG LIVE game getting the exposure any pro would want.....is just as pathetic.

With all the fanfare of his appearance on HS poker being built up for months... i would say it was quite a letdown to say the least

I was also disappointed sbrugby's showing as well.(i think he folded AQ after a small raise form PA out of the BB),and played a minimum amount of hands as well
I mean WTF?

They may be great internet phenoms when calling down with Q high on-line,but they sure were exploitable on this show IMO