View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 10:10 AM

Default PPA on Fox & Friends

Did anyone see Chris Ferguson and Barry Greenstein representing the PPA on Fox & Friends this morning? Personally, I was disappointed in Fox & Friends' attack on Chris and Barry. But I was more disenchanted with the debating abilities of Chris and Barry. They are intelligent individuals. However, when you can't answer an absurd question such as "Isn't it possible for a college student to lose hundreds of thousands of dollars playing online poker?" with a clear concise answer/retort, then maybe you need to look at how you are being represented in the national media. Barry had the right idea, but he just didn't portray his thoughts clearly.

I would ask that any public appearances made by PPA ambassadors or members be made with a lawyer or legal representative who is capable of debating these uninformed talk show hosts. I feel as though the PPA's image was hurt through the appearance. It was an excellent opportunity to prove our point on a national scale and it was lost because the PPA didn't have the correct people sitting on the forum. You have to take advantage of forums like these. Any thoughts?