View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 07:40 AM

Default Re: Heroes - Hatefest 10-22-07

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
one thing im starting to notice that is inconsistent is that the hereditary powers sometimes are the parents power and sometimes aren't. why is it that micah can do something that is totally unrelated to DL and nikki but parkman's power is right now a less developed version of his fathers?
same with claire, her dad can fly and her mom can make fire, yet she can heal.

[/ QUOTE ]
Parkman is the ONLY case where like father like son. The Haitian's dad could instill emotion, but the Haitian was different. Whatever mom & dad petrelli can do, it's obviously not the same as BOTH their sons. I actually think it's kinda lame that the Parkmen share this.

[ QUOTE ]
peter must have met lightning girl in the gap between his disappearance and being in ireland cause he has her power.

[/ QUOTE ]
Right. There was a lightning girl in one of the comics, but I don't think she was blond. I guess this is the third power repeat, with Parkmen, fliers, and now lightnings.

edit: I guess it was a lightning dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do we know that Parkman and his dad share a power? We know that Parkman can read minds. We know that Parkman's dad can cause nightmares. Yes I understand that Parkman's dad told Parkman that he can read minds too....are you really believing everything he says at this point?