View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 07:25 AM

Default Re: AP, rigged, etc. #8981.4 - there was no superuser account

[ QUOTE ]

So AJ sits at home (or at someone else's home) and logs in with the normal client. He sits down to play using one of the many accounts he has created for himself. He then uses remote terminal software to connect to his desktop at the office which is running the custom client. He opens up the game on the custom client observes it in a window right next to the normal client where he is playing. I wonder if he ever bothers to try to guess what the other players are holding before he glances over to find out? I guess not if he's folding to big pocket pairs pre-flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Definately a possibility, but requires the existence of the special client software that can see hole cards.

[ QUOTE ]

It seems pretty straightforward to me. So where is the alleged sophisticated scheme using 3rd party software? Are they counting Windows Remote Desktop or GoToMyPC? Or was that just another red herring?

[/ QUOTE ]

Could have been as simple as the software used to manage logs and allow them to be viewed in real time on the server or via remote terminal. This possibility wouldn't require the existence of a special client, only remote terminal access and the ability to open the log manager.