View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 06:26 AM

Default Re: $200NL - Hows My Line?

I didn't read any replies yet....(so maybe a fresh opinion)

pf - you have to reraise obv...
-It could be read by villain as a resteal. even though he could be stealing with a wide range here, guys like this aren't calling reraises with much, so we can narrow his range

flop - given above and no history(you didn't speak of any) I would cbet and fold to a raise. As played, are you folding to a bet here? If you are willing to call say a half pot bet, you may as well be the one betting.

turn - If he calls my cbet, I'd probably check fold, maybe incorrectly but at this point he isn't folding aq, ak or a10, maybe aj but I don't want to try to make him. there is a small chance he has qq, jj and even smaller chance flush draw, ax or 2x......As played same as flop..if you are willing to call $20 why not bet $20 or so(half pot) as most if not any pairs are in his range

river - if he calls my cbet and I for what ever reason I decide to call a bet on the turn, the pot would be at least $100....I shove, he will have to call with most of what he got here with........as played, his small turn bet makes me think there is a good chance he will check behind unless he has 1010 or the flush, both of which are calling or raising a bet so I don't like a check raise here. bet $60-$65 and hope he either made a hand or bluffs.

my $.02