View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 05:34 AM

Default 200NL: 33 and a gutshot vs a LAGtard

Reads: Villain is running at 33/21/6 over 100 hands. he's pretty bad. his attempt to steal % is identical to his PFR.

he's very tricky, and can definitely make moves, but he doesn't know how to pick his spots at all. I saw him bluff-raise a CB from a nittish UTG open-raiser on a JTx twoflush flop (our villain had 66). I suspect he's one of those guys who are a little paranoid and think other people are always playing back at him, but he and i haven't tangled much.

Party Poker, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

CO: $280.80
BTN: $377.60
SB: $183.40
Hero (BB): $228.40
UTG: $90.06
MP: $173.77

Pre-Flop: 3 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
3 folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $8</font>, SB folds, Hero calls $6
<font color="red">I elected to flat-call PF because i absolutely hate 3betting this guy. i feel he'll call my 3bet a LOT and probably float me or play back at me. I decide to call. </font>

Flop: ($17) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A 2 (2 Players)
Hero...

<font color="red"> Here i think i have the best hand a lot of the time. I don't like leading though because i think he calls with all PPs, Ax, 5x hands, and might even be tempted to bluff raise me with air. i don't like a C-R because Ax is a big part of his range and he calls all Ax hands to a C-R. The disadvantage of C-C is that he gets 2 outs to improve (because i obv won't be betting turn....right?), and i don't fold out the PPs that a flop C-R might fold out(i said might, i'm not really sure he woulld fold out big PPs here). and i hate C-F because i'm a fair bit ahead of his flop betting range</font>