PR 14x185

25xbw warmup
10x135 warmup
10x185
2x10x225
12x185

Walking DB

2x45x9

Well, Ive been sick for the last 2 weeks...on top of my back injury for the week previous so that has really sucked. Today was a meh workout...first of all, all the power racks were being used, and the ppl using them were incredibly slow, so I only ended up having about 35 min to workout (also had a problem with my gym card which cut into the time as well..) Also, I was still feeling a bit fatigued from being sick cuz I dont think Im 100% better (prolly 95 tho) So yah, I decided since it was gonna be a short one I would do more squating than usual and less of everything else. Went pretty well, altho my 2nd set of 225 I think I coulda gone deeper. Old habits die hard I guess. last set of lunges almost killed me.

Notes: Got some beta alanine...it tastes like garbage. Got some new bcaa's...they taste like sweetened cough syrup. Also picked up some casein protein for night time. It doesnt taste that great either but better than the other supps. Oh, well...hopefully will get used to the tastes and they wont bother me anymore.

Next weeks goals: Hmmm...I dunno. maybe lets say 3x8x225 with good form. Or maybe 4x8. I dunno

Tmrws workout: Chest or shoulders...not sure.

-Mike