View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 04:34 AM

Default Re: Step on stars for the sunday million (poll inside)

[ QUOTE ]
IF they allow us to take $T if you have more than one ticket and you don't have to play that week I'm all for it. If they make me play that week then no way.

I really see no reason why we would have to actually play the Sunday million at all though since we can withdraw for $T under every other satellite system.

OH and fpp entry for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

NO

This I disagree with. IMO, the first time you come through this steps system you should get a non - transferable ticket to the target event. So, while you would not need to play the million that week - you would have to play it at some stage. And what I would like to see is that if you defer entry that week, the first steps qualifier you win the following week forced you to have another ticket. So that if you are grinding these you are building up at least one million entry per week.

Thereafter, winnings are allocated as $T. I am all for a steps system that gets more low buyin players in the big game first and foremost. I am not for steps system that is solely there for you to grind $T.

You would still be able to do that if you wish - but the million has to be getting some of the money pumped in if this is to be something I support.

And I imagine Stars feel the same way.