View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 02:54 AM

Default Re: Official Review Thread, KingDan Dublin Sat

This review is by Bond and Luckychew.

Hand 11: We agree you should go 80-100 here pre. 120 seems a little big. We both think you should bet the

turn, about 450.

Hand 16: Looks good.

Hand 18: Standard.

Hand 25: Looks good given how short he is.

Hand 45: Do we know what his min raising range is like? If he standard raises we both agree to flat, vs a

min we both like going to 180 if we think it's weak. Getting it in vs Zang looks fine.

Hand 81: Looks pretty good. Any check from him we should expect a fold.

Hand 91: We bet a little bigger on flop (250) but obv 200 is fine as well. Rest of hand perfect.

Hand 125: Chewy and i are in some disagreement about this. With people still fairly deep i don't really

start cutting down my raises until 100/200 but he does. I doubt it makes a huge difference, he likes your

raise, i prolly go 450. This might be a mistake on my part.

Hand 147: Both of us agree that we always C bet here. It's not a huge chunk of your stack and board doesn't

have a ton of draws he can call you having position with or anything.

Hand 174: We both like the raise, what's your play if SB shoves? What about if there's a 25 ante?

Hand 181: We both think this raise is a little loose. I go K9+, Chewy KT+. Obv, it's a little thing.

Hand 196: We feel like raising so many buttons in a row this is pretty close when you're going to have to

call the SB and your hand does fairly poor against his range. This is close and probably a spot for the math

guys to figure out based on expected ranges.

Hand 197: Looks good.

Hand 198: Standard.

Hand 214: Given stack sizes this open seems fine.

Hand 222: Chewy and i crunched the numbers. If mingli is shoving 88+/AQ+ this is VERY slightly -EV. However

this guy had been 3 betting you a lot, so if we widen his range to 66+/AQo+/AJs then you have a pretty easy

call. Given that if this guy is shoving the tightest it's very close, and if he shoves any wider it's good,

we think it's a call.

Hand 235: Standard.

Hand 241: Std.

Hand 244: We agree with the fold, but what's your calling range?

Hand 250: Great post flop line. Preflop it's the bottom of our range.

Hand 275: Was this read dependant based on the SB? Otherwise this seems like a great flop and we're not sure

what's up with the fold.

Hand 291: We both like a larger bet on the flop, like 2800-3200ish. It's a drawy board that's come K high so

we think it's pretty good to get action on plus it pretty much sets you up for a turn shove.

Hand 294: Are people nitting it up at this point? If so it looks good.

Hand 297: Looks good.

Hand 298: What's up with this fold? Even with aggro image neither of us pass this.

Hand 314: Was this guy pretty tight? This is mostly fine but vs many a jam.

Hand 328: This looks good since BB is playing back once in never. What do you do with AK?

Hand 347: This has got to be good since CL is like never 3 betting light.

Hand 375: Chewy and i suck at satellites so we don't know if this is right and if his call is right. My

inkling is to say it's good.

Hand 376: Blegh, sorry dude.