View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 02:19 AM

Default Re: AP, rigged, etc. #8981.4 - the plot thickens

[ QUOTE ]
there are a lot of different ways to skim money on a poker site. Over 3 years that's about 1100 days at 6k a day it's 6.5+ Million. If any of us had access to this winning 6k a day not only possible it'd take about less than an hour across different limits/game types.

It being an incestous pool probably filled with old friends, family, frat bros etc. I think 7 mill is very easily doable. Do they offer stud, PL, PLO, SNG, etc. Spread around it'd be impossible to track and I think the previous users with access were probably smarter (of course this is not what potripper's MO is in that 1 tourney)

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the whole point. This scam was not smart. It was reckless and painfully obvious.

I find it unlikely that these brilliant criminal minds, who had been perfectly skimming 6k/day for 3 years, suddenly decided to be complete retards and totally give away their whole scam. They were complete retards from the start. I don't think these egotistical jerkoffs had even 10% of the self-control necessary to pull off a long-term small-increment scamming of the games.