View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 02:16 AM

Default Re: AP, rigged, etc. #8981.4 - the plot thickens

[ QUOTE ]
I was told that someone saw STEAMROLLER sitting at a limit table with either 500k or 1 million about 7-8 months ago...the person that told me about this is also a regular high stakes limit player so i beleive it is true. Not saying 7 million is beleivable but we all feel STEAMROLLER was a superuser and if he had made that much somehow before we all knew about him (at least I had not heard of STEAMROLLER before the last few months) it could be possibly these guys could have been skimming for a long time without our knowledge and making large sums of money that could be in the range of millions...

[/ QUOTE ]

I know about the STEAMROLLER flashes of 500k.

I also can tell you that STEAMROLLER was not a regular enough player to have won that kind of money -- not even close.

I believe that he had an artifically inflated bankroll, since AJ and Scott could basically enter any numbers they wanted. Obviously that amount could not be cashed out without scrutiny, so they probably didn't even try it.

This does raise the possibility that AJ or Scott plugged phony numbers into accounts and then cashed them out, but that probably would have been detected at some point. If this did occur, at least it came from AP and not players like us.

One thing I can tell you for certain is that STEAMROLLER did not win 500k on AP prior to his recent bout of cheating.